Twitter: What I think
Tumblr: What I feel
Facebook: What I want you to know
Paul McCartney on Acid (by haripothed)
- 10 reasons why people read lists.
- 467 ways to spend $15M in venture capital funding on lists.
- 63 lists.
- 9 ways to present information in bullet or ordered numerical form.
- 14 listicles about digesting information in a particular fashion.
- 11 New Yorker articles you won’t read but we’ll break down for you in a linear, numbered way.
- 16 pictures of cats entirely free of any context because it was a slow, slow news day.
- 12 reasons why the Buzzfeed Politics section is incredibly well-done yet largely unreferred to on the front page.
- 10 people we poached from other media companies in a shrewd yet applaudable power grab because god knows America just wants well-written lists from some of New York’s most well-connected writers and editors which is kind of a brilliant move even if it means people read actual articles less and less over time.
- ∞ number of echo-chamber-esque reactionary think-pieces to the HBO show Girls and/or the New York media scene.
- 6 random numbers, like that show Lost.
- Hey, remember the 90’s?